Which ministry has organized the Kaushalacharya Samadar 2019 ?
Which of following is/are true about the duties imposed on centre by Art 355.
The diameters of individual galaxies range from.
The 14th Conference of Parties, COP14 to the UN Convention to Combat Desertification began at which city?
ISRO loses contact with Moon lander Vikram, According to ISRO, the performance of the lander was as per the plan till it was ____ km from the moon surface
Which of following pairs is/are correctly matched.
1. Horn Bill festival Nagaland
2. Kharchi Puja Assam
3. Chiraoba Festival Manipur
4. Wangola Meghalaya
Which of following are correctly matched in regarding Indian federalism.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched an initiative for pregnant women, mothers and infants to provide free healthcare benefits in public hospitals. Name the initiative.
Consider the following statements regarding the stretch hot spots in India
1. The eastern Himalayan hot spot extends to the north eastern India and Bhutan.
2. The temperate forests are found at an altitude of 1780 to 3500 m in the eastern Himalayan hot spot.
3. The Western Ghat region lies parallel to the western coast of Indian peninsula for almost 1600 km, in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct.
Which of following is/are true about gandhian principles.
Which firm was selected by Reserve Bank of India(RBI) to develop a mobile phone based application for visually impaired people to identify currency notes ?
Which Space agency has discovered the First nearby Super Earth
In 2019, Nobel Prize in Chemistry is given for which development.
Voyager 2 Spacecraft became the ........human made object to journey out of the Sun s influence.
Textiles Secretary Inaugurates Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair in which city.
One of the factors necessary for the formation of a tropical cyclone is a warm sea surface to a certain depth. As a minimum, how warm should the sea surface be and to what depth.
Which of the following facts regarding Dhanush Artillery guns is/are correct.
1. The Indian Army will have the first regiment of 18 indigenously upgraded Dhanush artillery guns in place by March 2020.
2. Indian Army officially inducted the Dhanush Long Range Artillery Guns in April 2019.
3. It is developed by Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Kolkata.
Consider the following statements regarding the biodiversity legislation in India.
1. The main intent of this legislation is to protect Indias rich biodiversity and associated knowledge against their use by foreign individuals and organizations without sharing the benefits arising out of such use and to check bio piracy.
2. The Biological Diversity Bill was introduced in the Parliament on 15th May 2000 and it has been passed by the Lok Sabha on 2nd December 2002 and by the Rajya Sabha on 11th December 2002.
3. The Act provides for setting up of a National Biodiversity Authority (NBA), State Biodiversity Boards (SBBs) and Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs) in local bodies.
Which of the above statements is/are correct.
Consider the following statements.
1. Tea was introduced in the eastern hill slopes of India by the British.
2. Indian variety of coffee ‘Arabica’ is famous worldwide.
3. Cotton has been genetically modified into BT Cotton to fight environmental stress and pest attacks.
4. Cultivation of food crops has become very remunerative and productive due to the introduction of new technologies in Indian agriculture.
Which of the above is is/are incorrect.
The Skill India Rozgar Mela is organized by the ................
Which organization has evaluated the issue of children, food and nutrition after 20 years and released a report titled The State of the Worlds Children (SOWC) 2019 Children, food and nutrition Growing well in a changing world.
Consider the following Pairs.
1. Padayani Kerala
2. Singhi Chham Nagaland
3. Jat Jatin Bihar
Which of pairs given above is/are correctly matched.
Which of the following statement is/are true.
Which of following statement is /are true regarding removal procedure of speaker of Lok Sabha.
1. Speaker of Loksabha can be removed by majority of all the then members of Loksabha and such a resolution can be moved only after giving 14 days advance notice.
2. When a resolution for a removal of the speaker is under consideration of house he cannot preside at the sitting of the house
3. He can speak and take part in the proceedings of house and can vote in the first instance
4. He can vote in case of an equality of vote as well.
Who was awarded with Nobel Prize in Physics 2019 for theoretical discoveries in physical cosmology (after the Big Bang theory).
Zika virus was named after the Zika Forest of which country.
India ranks .......... out of 141 surveyed countries in the annual global competitiveness index.
Consider the following statements regarding the Montreal Protocol
1. To pursue the objectives of the convention for the protection of ozone layer the Montreal Protocol on Substances that deplete the Ozone layer was agreed to by nations in 1987 and has since been amended five times so far.
2. The Protocol aims to reduce and eventually eliminate the emission of man made ozone depleting substances.
3. Its control provisions were strengthened through five amendments to the Protocol adopted in London (1990), Copenhagen (1992), Vienna (1995), Montreal (1997) and Beijing (1999).
Which of the following statement is/are not true about medicinal plants
Which of following party sent their Delegation to attend 1st Round Table Conference.
1. Muslim league
2. Hindu Mahasabha
3. Justice Party
4. Liberals under JN Basu and Tej Bahadur Sapru
Which of the following anti-satellite missile is tested by India on 27 March, 2019.
Which university has partnered with the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) to launch a new 2 year program called Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF).
Which of the following pairs is/are correctly matched.
1. Ranathambore national park Confluence of Banas and Chambal
2. Harike wetland Confluence of Beas and Ravi
3. Tulbul Project River Jhelum
Select the correct answer from the following codes.
In which of the following statements is/are correct regarding Krishna.
1. Spread over the region of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
2. Tungabhadra River, Bhima River , Dudhaganga , Malaprabha River
3. Source of Krishna River is Near Mahabaleshwar, Jor village
4. Wild Life Sanctuaries located in Krishna Basin Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve , Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary.
Which of the following creature is linked with the moon pollution.
Consider the following statement and choose the correct out of them.
1. Mughal Painting reached its zenith under jahagir
2. Daswanth was a Potrait painter at the court of mughal empror Jahangir
3. After Shahjhan Mughal painting started declining
Which of following Pairs is/are correctly matched.
Name of case Elements of Basic Structure
Which of following points is/are true about Governor.
Which of the following state is home to the Jawai forests that has been given Conservation Reserve status.
Consider the following
1. Oranges Nagpur and Cherrapaunjee
2. Pineapples Meghalaya
3. Litchi Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
4. Guava Himachal Pradesh
Which of the above is/are correctly matched.
Which of following is/are part of doctrine of basic structure.
Consider the following statement is/are related to the Water Projects and Dam
1. Ranjit Sagar Dam is on the river Beas.
2. Hirakud Dam is on the river Damodar.
3. The reservoir Gandhi Sagar is on the river Chambal.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
The Vayoshreshtha Samman 2019 is a National level award for senior citizens and institutes for rendering services for the cause of elderly persons. The award is instituted by which Ministry
Who has been conferred with the 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine.
In which state has the latest airport been inaugurated under the UDAN scheme.
Who among the following Presides chief ministers conference held annually to facilitate centre and state relations.
Which two departments are set to be operationalised by Reserve Bank of India(RBI) from November 1, 2019 due to various scams and defaults that was in news recently
Consider the following statements regarding the Biological resources of economic importance.
1.Presently about 20 species feed the majority of the world’s population and just 3 or 4 only are the major staple crops to majority of population in the world.
2. The usage of medicinal plants in India has an ancient history, dating back to the pre vedic culture, at least 4000 years B. C.
3. It is estimated that at least 70 percent of the country’ s population rely on herbal medicines and over 7000 species of plants are used for medicinal purposes.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct.
Consider the following statements about Big Bang Theory
1. Alternatively called the expanding universe hypothesis
2. As per this theory, in the beginning, all matter or substance forming this universe existed at one place as a tiny ball. This tiny ball had an extremely small, volume, infinite density and temperature.
3. At the big bang, this ball blasted fiercely and forcefully and started a substantial process of expansion which continues to this day.
4. Immanuel Kant, a German philosopher gave this theory.
Which of the above is/are incorrect.
Which UN Organisation became the first to accept a donation in cryptocurrencies?
Which of the following is/are protected as water fowl habitats under the Convention of Wetlands of International Importance (Ramsar Convention).
1. Bhitarkanika, Odisha
2. Chilka lake, Odisha
3. Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur
Select the correct answer from the following codes
Which of following Statement is are true about emergency provisions
1. Mentioned in the Article 352 to 360 of Part XII enables central govt to meet any abnormal situation effectively
2. Rationality behind the incorporation of these provisions is to safeguard sovereignty unity in integrity and security of country
3. During Emergency central govt becomes more powerful than state and federal structure is converted in to unitary one without formal amendment of constitution
Consider following Statements
Which of following was/were one of the major contributions of Moderates.
Popular Name Ancient Ruler
1. Amitar ghatta Bimbi Sara
2. Vrishal Chandargupta Maurya
3. Kulhin Ashoka
4. Ugar Sena Maha PadmaNand
Who is the winner of 2019 US Open Tennis Womens single title
Indian Railways has set the target to become the world’s first net zero carbon emitter by which year
1. Raghuvansham Dhanvantri
2. Navintkam Kalidasa
3. Pancha siddhantika Vraha Mira
4. Devi Chandraguptam Vishaka Dutta
Which of following Statement is/are true.
Who is the author of the book Good Economics for Hard Times Better Answers to our Biggest Problems.
The National Waterway 1 or NW1 is located in India and runs from Haldia to Allahabad across from which of the following river system
What is the theme of the 11th BRICS summit that is going to held in Brasilia.
The Union Ministry for Health and Family Welfare has launched a campaign aimed at reducing child mortality due to pneumonia called ...........
Daylight saving time (DST) is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months by one hour .Why is Daylight saving time practice prevalent in many temperate countries
1. To increase the average working hours of the employees.
2. To conserve energy by utilizing the day light and reduce evening use of incandescent lighting.
3. To compensate is variation in day length experienced from season to season.
Choose the correct statement(s)
Which of following was/were major causes of revolt of 1857.
Which of following Statement is true.
1. Sanskrit is the most ancient language of India
2. Sanskrit language belongs to the Dravidian group
3. It is among the 22 languages listed in the constitution
Arrange the following Traveler in their correct chronological order of visit to vijyanagar kingdom.
1. Domingo’s Paes
2. Abdur Razzak
3. Nicoloi Canti
4. Nuniz Fernao
Which of following was were among major protest led by Gandhi in south Africa
The Ministry of Tourism has launched Audio Guide facility application Audio Odigos for how many sites of India
Which of following was were impact of agitation of civil disobedience.
1. Import of foreign cloth and other items fell
2. Government suffered a loss of income from liquor excise and land revenue
3. Participation in legislative assembly increases and interrupted law making by dead lock
1. Destruction of traditional economic fabric and Highly unpopular revenue settlement.
2. Constant Intereferma in the local administration and implementing dominating policies like doctrine of lapse, Effective control subsidiary alliances.
3. Persistent support to Indian revolter from other European countries
1. Spiral galaxies are disc shaped with greater concentration of stars near their centres.
2. The Milky way and the Great Galaxy in Andromeda are examples of Elliptical Galaxies.
3. Elliptical Galaxies are larger than spiral galaxies
4. The irregular galaxies comprise about one-tenth of all galaxies and come in many sub classes.
Which of the above is/are incorrect
Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched
Where has Ministry of Shipping recently approved a new Inland Waterways Project.
What is Indias ranking according to the recently published Global Hunger Index report.
Which among the following country first reached the ‘Dark Side’ of the Moon.
Arrange the following committee in their correct chronological order.
Arrange the events in chronological order.
Which of followings is/are rights conferred by the liberal interpretation under Art 21.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved $575 million to boost investment in renewable energy for which city.
The 2019 Indira Gandhi Peace Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development has been awarded to ...........
Name the commodity exchange of India, that has signed MoU with Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE) for co-operation and the exchange of information .
Which of following joined Gandhi in Champaran Satyagraha.
1. lala laj pat rai
2. Mahadeo Desai
3. Narhari parekh
4. Maz har Ul Haq
The ECI has recently launched which programme under which a voter from each family will get a username and password for updation of electoral roll?
In which river, the first ever Integrated Inland Water Transport (IWT) movement was announced.
Who prepared the Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2019.
Accoding to the Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2019 the share of wasting among children in India rose to what per cent in 2014 to 2018.
Consider the following-
Types of forest States/Union Territories
1. Tropical wet-evergreen Forests Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Tropical dry evergreen Forests Karnataka
3. Moist Alpine scrub Tamil Nadu
4. Sub alpine Forest Jammu and Kashmir
Which of the above is/are incorrectly matched
Which of following pairs is/are correctly paired.
1. Ustad Amjad Ali Khan Sarod
2. Pandit Ravi Shakar Sitar
3. Ustad Vilayat Khan Shehnai
Which of followings is/are non constitutional advisory bodies created to promote cooperation and coordination between centre and state.
Read the following statements carefully
1. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has launched a programme to attract investments into India and strengthen Make in India.
2. This would be done under the bond scheme, of Customs Act, 1957.
3. The Section enables conduct of manufacture and other operations in a customs bonded warehouse.
What is the theme for the 2019 International Day for the Eradication of Poverty.
Revolt Place Led by
Which Ministry recently released the Wastelands Atlas 2019.
Which country will host the COP 25 climate summit on 2019 December 2 to13.
Which of the following lakes act as the dividing line between the USA and Canada.
Which of following pairs is are correctly paired-
Quotes about GOI 1919 Leaders
1. Unworthy and disappointing a Sunless dawn B G Tilak
2. Unworthy of England to offer and India to accept Annie Besant
3. Method of further draining India of her wealth of prolonging her serviture Lala Laj Pat Rai
Arrange the following movements in their correct chronological order.
Which of following pairs is are correctly paired.
Quotes about GOI 1919 Leaders
Unworthy and disappointing a Sunless dawn B G Tilak
Unworthy of England to offer and Annie Besant
Method of further draining India of her wealth of prolonging her serviture Lala Laj Pat Rai
Which of following pair is/are correctly matched.
Policy or Popular Name Ruler
1. Chain of Justice Jahagir
2. Blood and Iron Policy Balban
3. Shah I Bekhabar Muhmmad Shah
4. Darveshi King Nasir Mahmud